• Bachelor degree or above with major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in Dealer, preferably in Financial industry
• Knowledge in Asset Management Company will be an advantage.
• Good analytical skill, interpersonal and communication skills with logical thinking and presentation skills
• Proficiency in English and Microsoft office.
• To formulate, strategize and lead the entire dealing team members of Equity Dealers and Money Market Dealers of Investment Department in managing every aspects of dealing executions, liquidity management and institution’s funding which form the integral part of the whole investment process.
• To plan, collaborate and construct money market portfolio model and investment strategy with superior risk-adjusted return and effective portfolio diversification in managing and optimizing the overall performance of the entire Wholesale Money Market funds, individually mandated Money Market funds, insurance and Takaful funds within the mandate restrictions and Asset Liability Management framework.
• To construct and consistently implement improvement measures in facing complex risk of dealing executions by identifying, managing and mitigating risk of all equity dealing and money market investment processes in order to safeguard the entire funds under management.
• To ensure all equity and money market dealing executions are in compliance with investment guidelines.
• Ensure effective, efficient and accuracy in all equity and money market dealing executions.
• Closely monitor and ensure that all dealing executions and process are verified, approved and complete within the stipulated investment process flow.
• Ensure sufficient liquidity in providing trade requirements for fixed income and equity commitments.
• Ascertained that all equity and money market dealing executions are solely transacted with authorized dealers and brokers of the counterparties.